14.10.10

THERE'RE EYES EVERYWHERE

This is the result of the first activity that I did on the FdA In Graphic Design for Graphic Communication  a couple of weeks ago. Conclusion: to stick eyes in things can lead to, visually, turn objects into a kind of beings. As well as make us more aware of the eyes that observe without being seen.

There are not amazing photos but they may arise a little smile on your face.

Ole? (the question mark stands as my doubt about how professional actually is to applaud yourself when still there is so many things to learn)








2 comments:

  1. I missed the class when they gave the eyes away. Can i borrow yours for a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to borrow my eyes Bart? I know you don't want to do group work with me anymore (that's ok for me) but borrow my eyes!!!??

    Of course you can have them, I might have an spare one that I took for you the first day in class (because I knew you was in Portugal!!).

    You can have them (if I find them)

    ReplyDelete