6.12.10

CREATIVE AGENCIES TALKS

A few weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to spend the day visiting POKE,LBi and DIGIT,three of the most important creative agencies in London, I had access to their offices and sat in their boardrooms were the creative directors talked to us (a group of students from different Colleges) explaining what they do, their working philosophy, what they looking for when recruiting and lots more of interesting stuff.

Since I started to be interested in develop a Graphic Design career I wasn't that kind in working in an Agency, I found LBi and DIGIT people really interesting but after the chat with one of POKE founders, Nick Farnhill, I started to feel exited with the idea of working with a group of people so full of energy and motivation. 

I took some pictures that show some bits of my visit, I highly recommend you to have a look to their portfolios (they are pretty impressive).

OLE!
 


                  POKE WALLS




                         POKE WALLS




                          DESIGNERS AT WORK IN POKE
 


                          LBi LOVELY RECEPTION 




                          LBi HAS A GREAT ENVIRONMENT TO WORK




                           LBi WALLS




                          DIGIT INTERACTIVE GRAFFITI

No comments:

Post a Comment