18.5.11

SYMBOLS

Here is the result of my exploration of symbolism, we had freedom to interpret it as we wanted but during the workshop it was lots of information and visual examples of pictograms and isotype. Based in my experience in London I wanted to design pictograms indicating the weather by showing you what to wear. I thought they could be use on their own or combining them (if the weather it's enough crazy to require it). I must admit that they are directed to the female population, as I think we tend to get more annoyed if the weather surprise us not ready for the occasion but I'm thinking that I could develop them (having a bit more time in my hands) male oriented, or even unisex.

Again, the execution has been a fight between me and my computer but finally I got them done.

Ole! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment